StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for pics of your own bike after you have bought it. It is not for pics of other bikes or for extended discussions. It is a picture thread.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hi guys. This is my new Vee DL1000 2017.
Great !!!!
Mine will be white too, sometimes next September.
One question:
Does those grey plastics surrounding the tank look strange not being black? I have 2014 and those plastics are black and I like them that way. I was thinking I'll need to paint them black on new bike but was told by my dealer to wait and see the bike in flash first.
What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

Just upgraded from a 2005 DL1000 to 2018 XT. Quite a difference! Decided the black XT was the way to go. Better graphics and the black wire wheels are nice. I liked the yellow but can't come to terms with that yellow seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Hi All,

Just upgraded from a 2005 DL1000 to 2018 XT. Quite a difference! Decided the black XT was the way to go. Better graphics and the black wire wheels are nice. I liked the yellow but can't come to terms with that yellow seat.
I love the yellow seat, think it looks awesome. However i'm likely to replace it with a seat concepts tall seat so it will be gone anyways haha.

Enjoy the bike, i'm loving mine!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I love the yellow seat, think it looks awesome. However i'm likely to replace it with a seat concepts tall seat so it will be gone anyways haha.

Enjoy the bike, i'm loving mine!
Givi trekker outback 48l sides and 58l top case.

Mixed feelings.. They sit up really high and take up some leg room for 2up. Will see how that works for the wife this weekend

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 114 Posts