41 - 60 of 1106 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We Got Ours!

My Fiancé and I got our new 2014's a couple of weeks ago. I've had 3 other V-Stroms, 2002, 2006 and a 2009 which have taken me all over North America and into Mexico.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pictures with some modifications

Pictures of the new Strom with the following modifications:

Suzuki Center Stand
Suzuki Hand Guards
Wolfman Tank Bag
Moto Fizz Medium Seat Pack (I had to mount it sideways because of the shape of the rear rack)
Mirror extenders
Dust from dirt roads applied to swing arm and rear wheel
Chicken strips removed from tires :yesnod:

·
Registered
817 Posts
:thumbup: looking good, you guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Farmer Hank, how is your tank bag mounted? I was thinking of getting a rig lock mount but there rely isn't anything aftermarket out there yet for the 2014.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks good, congrats!!!...That looks like the SE model but with khaki color...Do you have a color choice in CA? Only black is available SE model in U.S...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks good, congrats!!!...That looks like the SE model but with khaki color...Do you have a color choice in CA? Only black is available SE model in U.S...
Yes, I seem to recall my stealer saying that all colours were available in the SE in Canada,
edit; The Canadian SE is different than the US "Adventure", available in all colours but the accessories are different, we get the hand guards, panniers and centre stand. I think the Adventure gets panniers, plastic belly guard. crash bars and hand guards.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Farmer Hank, how is your tank bag mounted? I was thinking of getting a rig lock mount but there rely isn't anything aftermarket out there yet for the 2014.
The bag mounts with 4 straps. Each strap has a quick release clip. I usually release the front two clips and tilt the bag back toward the seat to fill the gas tank.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No white yet?!
Wouhouuu! Just got a call from my dealer. My white Vee2 just got delivered! :hurray:
I will get it out of the crate myself and "help" to prep it. After that, I will proudly ride it to its new home. (Should the weather allows me to do so -snow is expected wednesday night. :headbang: :furious:

41 - 60 of 1106 Posts