StromTrooper banner

21 - 40 of 1106 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The test comfirmed the problem. Trying again. Here are FastLane's photos.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Outstanding! She's a beaut, Fastlane! Glad you're getting along well with it!

Check out the well-timed ballerina kiss in the background of picture #2. Far from boring indeed, the Vee2 inspires romance wherever it goes! :green_lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
khaki brown Vee2 in a crate

Not mine but my dealer called today and said they just received a khaki brown Vee2 this morning. Personally I don't like the color but others may. My salesman said he is receiving calls daily about the new Vee2. He said my adventure model should be coming in any day....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally!

put 40 km on her in the rain today, piles of torque!
Nice, well done mate :thumbup:

The Khaki looks great :yesnod:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Finally, some temperatures that agree with riding that allowed the Black Beak to make it's debut...

It's the Canadian SE without the SE as all the add-ons are back ordered.

Check the odometer :thumbup:

I'll post my first impressions when I calm down :hurray:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Black is Beautiful!

Congratulations V-Ghets. The black is really a nice looking machine.

More pictures when your accessories come in.......

Later

FastLane

·
Registered
72 Posts
Personal Accessories!

OK, here we go again with pictures. Hope this works. Attaching photos of Powerlet Socket I installed earlier in the week so I can charge battery and use heated gear when needed. Also Helmet Guardian and Garmin Zumo attached through V-Stroms power socket. All working well and ready for Ride tomorrow/Saturday. Hoping to take Woody past the 500 mile mark tomorrow. Then as Stoopy has already experienced I will enter the "FastLane Zone".

Later

FastLane

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
v-Ghets--did you get the low seat??
That's the standard seat. I have a 30" inseam and I can just about get the balls of my feet down at the same time. Must have something to do with weight :biggrinjester:

On the road, just a slight shift prior to stopping easily gets my foot flat on the ground. It's something I learned from riding my friend Mike's 1200 GS.

The bike is superbly balanced. The slightest forward motion and it's feet up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Dirty Pigeon

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Just picked up my 2014 DL 1000 yesterday. Has anyone looked into mods or fuel controllers for it yet? Hope the photo works.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went to the dealer certain I was going to get the red one but rode away on khaki. It looked a lot better in person plus I already have a black and red bike so it's a great excuse to buy all new gear. (Not that I need an excuse for that). Got the dealer to throw in a 50% discount on accessories so I ordered the under cowl that covers the oil filter (highly recommend this) and the suzuki luggage carriers. Which unfortunately won't be ready until June. Loving the ride so far but I think the exhaust is gonna have to be swapped out very soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Khaki V Strom 1000

Khaki V Strom 1000 at its new home on Vancouver Island. Got it with Heidenau K60 Scout tires instead of the Bridgestone Battlewings. Eager to test them out once have a few kms on the bike.

Attachments

·
Banned
255 Posts
Khaki V Strom 1000 at its new home on Vancouver Island. Got it with Heidenau K60 Scout tires instead of the Bridgestone Battlewings. Eager to test them out once have a few kms on the bike.
Mate, you have just convinced me to go Khaki :thumbup:

That looks so nice with new new rubber as well, really transforms the bike. I have always been a sucker for aggressive looking tyres and yours looks great.

Feel free to post many more pics. I want to see more.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Not sure why, but I thought the Khaki had more of a flat or metallic look from my earlier recollection. I'd have to see it in person if I was buying one. I am liking the silver trim around the fork opening less and less though; I'd like to see that piece color-matched.

·
Registered
8 Posts
gday foxorange i dont think we can get the khaki in: australia just the red and white. Went to kessner suzuki last saturday sat on it , felt good they were very keen to let me have a test ride maybe in a few weeks time ,i currently own 2010 650 wee great bike want to up grade to bigger bike this one is in my sights :yesnod:

21 - 40 of 1106 Posts