StromTrooper banner

81 - 100 of 2609 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here are a couple that I took while out on a ride today. Fun ride, about 110 miles, found a dirt road and took it for about 10 miles, then turned around since I had no idea where it went. I need to get a GPS :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Here's mine...such a great ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Damn! Could've made you a sweet deal. This morning I decided to sell a 60D body in fine shape!
It would have been a long swim to come and take a look at your camera for sale :D

Besides, I've noticed the 60D is cheaper in Australia at the moment. I got a 60D with the 18-55IS II kit lens for $966. I should be able to sell the kit lens for at least $75.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So what's the deal with the large images?

I've noticed that when I post a picture, a small thumb nail image is attached, what's the deal with some of the postings that have big images.
What do I need to do if I want to post larger pictures?:confused:
BTW I have a Canon 60D as well, nice choice of camera Pneumatic.

Cheers

DJB

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've noticed that when I post a picture, a small thumb nail image is attached, what's the deal with some of the postings that have big images.
What do I need to do if I want to post larger pictures?:confused:
BTW I have a Canon 60D as well, nice choice of camera Pneumatic.

Cheers

DJB
Do you have a photobucket account? It is free, all you do is upload pics to photobucket, then post the img code in the post and the big pic will be in it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Big pics are hosted on other sites, then linked here using the image tags.

Thumbnails are images attached to the post on this forum.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Went for a wee spin out of the city today... Battlewings are not very confidence-inspiring on pea-gravel.

I removed the windshield and put mine in the lowest postion. Now I am thinking that I will paint it black. It sticks out like a sore thumb and I don't look through it at all, so. I did it on my SV and kept it that way.

I want to see more black bikes.

·
Registered
305 Posts
trying to post a larger pic with photobucket.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii509/johnjanes/Motorcycling/IMG_0942_2.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Put the ] bracket on the end, like this (your pic)

[IMG]http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii509/johnjanes/Motorcycling/IMG_0942_2.jpg

81 - 100 of 2609 Posts