StromTrooper banner
2661 - 2680 of 2717 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts

2012 Glee (if I got nomenclature right). 42k-ish miles on it now. After market exhaust, K&N filter on intake, bar risers, peg lowering and shifter relocation. Fork brace, tank pads, Givi windshield, skid plate and a few other farkles (previous owner did most). Really fun bike!

·
Registered
2012 DL650A Fox Orange
5 Posts
Greetings from South Australia!
I bought my 650 last August, the previous owner had it set up for touring with engine bash plate, crash bars, SHAD solid luggage set (Panniers and TopBox), twin USB outlet, auxiliary lights, low seat and heated handgrips.
It is also fitted with Motoz Tractionator tyres for offroad grip. They're pretty good (at speed) on the road, not quite as lumpy as full knobbly rubber.
Since then I have added a genuine Suzuki main stand.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Look at that smile on that face!

Reactions: El vis

·
Registered
2012 DL650A
23 Posts
Well here she is. My new to me 2012 650 w/ 10K on the clock. I know what you are thinking...Oh no, she's a Texas fan. Well at least she doesn't have that Hook 'em Horns peek a boo tattoo on her backside. We both had problems in our past. She once was taken care of. Cee Bailey windshield, SW Motech crash bars, Givi side racks, top plate and Trekker bags. KoubaLink lowering kit and Rox risers. If you were the guy. Thanks. The last guy. Just let her sit outside.Terrible. You should have heard the sigh of relief when I changed the filters and all the fluids. New shiny sprockets and chain. She cleans up better than I do and I am looking forward to a long exciting relationship! BTW my wife is jealous already!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
;) (y) (y) Hiding in the cotton woods!

·
Registered
67 Posts
My turn, just a simple back yard shot - this summer I'll try to get something more interesting.

'12 650

2661 - 2680 of 2717 Posts