StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 no extras, just OEM ugly top case. 21000miles $4490
good or bad price. no scratches or dings.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
seems a little steep...i wouldn't pay asking price (wouldn't anyways) but i would say the most you should pay is $4000, but i would shoot for even less! last april i bought a 2007 with some pretty good farklization already done and only 8K miles and paid just a hair over $4K...so that's what i am basing my judgement off of.

wish you the best of luck!

·
Registered
94 Posts
A way to learn some $ info is to watch auctions on ebay and see what they bring or check on reserve prices which are often too high,esp. in the 1st run of the bike. Only by spending time & effort in the marketplace will you become aware of the price points for various items,patience is the watchword!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just paid 5K for a 2008 with 7500 miles on it here in So. Cal. In perfect condition. Totally stock but new tire on rear. I paid to much but they seem really hard to find. ( I think people keep em! ) I would have felt better at $4500 but I was hungry for one and I liked the bright yellow tank. You just gotta have patience!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been looking on cycle trader and they are all over the place on price. This one is from a local used bike dealer its been sitting there for months. He will not budge on price. He sells mostly crotch rockets and cruisers. Not a big interest in The Florida panhandle for dual sport bikes.
Thanks for the input

1 - 6 of 6 Posts