StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet, first announced in November 2011, is now available for pre-order at RevZilla.com. Positioned as a step up from the extremely popular Multitec from Shoei, the brand new Shoei Neotec Helmet represents another leap forward from one of the most popular helmet manufacturer on the planet. With a more streamlined and aerodynamic shape, better ventilation, an internal sunvisor and better ergonomics, the Shoei Neotec is going to be an absolute home run, competing with the top modular helmet offerings from other manufacturers. Check out the sneak peek video below, and be sure to stay tuned for our detailed breakdown as soon as we can get our hands on one.

For now, the Shoei Neotec Helmet:

For now, check out the Neotec and the rest of our Shoei Helmets at RevZilla.com.

-RetroZilla

Related:
Shoei Neotec Helmet - first look

·
Registered
384 Posts
Interested to see if the fit is the same as the Multitec. I have a practically un-worn Arai Quantum F on my shelf. It got replaced as soon as I bought my Shoei. Great helmet.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I placed my pre-order Sat 1/07/12.

Can't wait to get this...it'll be a quantum leap over my RF1000.

And I was just about to spring for a Multitec when I started hearing about the Neo. Glad I waited, and with shipping scheduled for early this spring, it's almost in my grasp!

BTW, shameless plug for Revzilla...I bought my RevIt! mesh jacket and pants when I was at the opening gala of their Philadelphia store. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous staff who are dedicated to their products and motorcycling. I went as part of an ADVRider group that met up in Quakertown, PA and hauled ass down some great back roads to Philly. Was a fun day!

·
Registered
74 Posts
So - now that this lid is out and about what does everyone think about it?

I want to pick one up today on my way home from work - this Icon I have is too noisy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts