StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I broke the piggy bank and bought a modular helmet (Shoei Multitec) this past week so on Saturday I had to try it out and rode up to New Hampshire to buy some Bourbon and Wine. It was in the mid 40's so I dress for it and it was a great ride. I saw a total of 8 other bikes (5 Harley's and 3 Goldwing's) in 100 miles so I knew I wasn't the only die-hard out for possibly the last ride of the season. As for the helmet, it is fantastic. I felt like a kid with a new toy.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I know how kids are!!

Well, I broke the piggy bank and bought a modular helmet (Shoei Multitec) this past week ...... the helmet, it is fantastic. I felt like a kid with a new toy.
Well, just make sure You dont break that New Toy!!!:green_lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
The Multitec is on my Christmas list...

but it probably will be Christmas 2013...I can't spring for it right now!

Where'd you get it from (local or online)?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first thing I did was to try one on at Cycle Gear in Connecticut and then started to do my homework to see who had the best price. I ended up getting it on line from Competition Accessories for $392 + free shipping and no sales tax.

The Multitec is on my Christmas list...

but it probably will be Christmas 2013...I can't spring for it right now!

Where'd you get it from (local or online)?

·
Registered
543 Posts
That's a GREAT deal!!

Maybe Santa will take care of me this year after all...

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's a darn good price.
I just found one locally but didn't buy it because they want huge money for it ($680).
The Multi is still on the list and I'm also waiting to try out the new Qwest.
If the Qwest is as good as the reviews claim, more than likely I will end up getting them both. (Of course, after sourcing out the best deal. )

Ray B.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, I broke the piggy bank and bought a modular helmet (Shoei Multitec) this past week so on Saturday I had to try it out and rode up to New Hampshire to buy some Bourbon and Wine. It was in the mid 40's so I dress for it and it was a great ride. I saw a total of 8 other bikes (5 Harley's and 3 Goldwing's) in 100 miles so I knew I wasn't the only die-hard out for possibly the last ride of the season. As for the helmet, it is fantastic. I felt like a kid with a new toy.
I too snuck in a ride in the "mild" weather on Saturday. :mrgreen:

Oh and I need to but that trip on my to-do list next season. :thumbup: I'm almost out of Bookers and Woodford...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts