StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I've visited stromtrooper a time or two in the past. About 4 years ago I was looking for my return to riding bike (rode some in high school, got married, joined military, blah blah blah...) Anyhow, the Wee strom and it's cousin the SV were both on my short list. Long story short, I would up with a very nice VX800. Its still nice. I liked it so much that when the VX-centric forum went dark I contacted the owner (who was giving it up) got the backups, and brought it rising from the ashes like a phoenix. OK, it wasn't all that exciting, but the forum is still up, and I still love my VX.

But there's a new kid in town. Or there will be when I pick it up tomorrow. Today I bought myself an orange DL650. Since I was having so much fun with the 0% financing, I added in side bags, a center stand, heated grips, and the hand guards. Out the door under 10k, and that included wrapping the sales tax into the loan.

I think I got a fair deal, and can't wait for the first ride.

allan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your new bike.
Thanks! I picked it up today, but all I had time for was the 30-ish miles from the dealer. Thus far, I love it.

My rear preload adjuster doesn't seem to work (the knob doesn't turn with a reasonable amount of force) but I'll get that sorted out when I go back to get the accessories installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts