StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I've seen posts for riders in Northern VA (NOVA), Richmond, and the Tidewater area. Are there any Stromtrooper members based out of the Shenandoah Valley or Southern & Western VA?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm in SWVA. Near Marion. I think there are a few others, and plenty more pass through this area during riding season, heading mostly, I think, to "The back of the dragon".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HokiesRWee, how close are you to Burke's Garden? I've been looking at it on Google Earth for a few years now, but haven't had the opportunity to ride down there and check it out. I'm really interested in riding in from the SE from St Rt 42. Have you ridden that way yourself?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Hi.

It's near "The back of the dragon", which I ride a few times each year. I've never ridden over to Burke's Garden, and I think (suspect) rather few people from my area go over there. It's sort-of "out of the way". Very pretty, I'm told, and a rather unique geologic region. Sort-of a bowl-shaped region in mountain ridge.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey,
I am out here in page county
Im ridin a 16' dl1000
Going to be trin out some fresh shinko 804/805's on some of the local forest roads as soon as the temps get on the rite side of the frezing mark,
Going to be lookin for for some people to ride with when the weather
Improves, the new" BDR" set to openin February looks promising!backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts