StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah , what the hec . Hasn't been allot of activity going on in here lately but I have been doing some Farkling to my D1K . It isn't like you guys have never seen a D1K , but thought I'd take a moment to be proud of her through a quick photo review .

Attachments

·
0 Posts
I say we start a new Club...seeing as how everyone else has one.

We'll call it the Aluminum Pannier Club!!!

I'm #1, you can be #2, and we'll take it from there.

Nice boxes;)

BTD.

Here's mine!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTD ,

I'm in . Looks like you get to be the Pres of this here new Club . But hey , if I get elected as any kind of an official , I'll turn in my membership card on the spot . LOL
I am assuming the panniers can be of any color as long as they are aluminum ? LOL . Hopefully there is no dues involved in being a member of the APC . I ran outta money for now or I would have ordered the skid plate and crash bars .

PO

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New panniers and ultra fresh oil.....life is good.;)
Nope , no ultra fresh oil ,I refrained from that neurotic behavior today . Spent that cash on a tank bra . LOL . Need Santa to bring skid plate and crash bars . If he does , I'll change his oil myself . LOL

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
N I C E ! !

I have pannier envy!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Never ride behind a similarly-equipped bike with a low sun at your back, your retinas will be useless for days.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never ride behind a similarly-equipped bike with a low sun at your back, your retinas will be useless for days.

You got that right Nroman . Hec , I am already so blurry visioned and dang near night blind from just such retina burns . To many years of extended exposure to water and and snow has got me in rough shape in the vision category for sure . I spent more than one , several day span with patches over my eyes healing up from that . It hurts allot and really sux , not to mention the long term damage . Dark sunglassed for me man . LOL . Gotta have 'em .

PO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts