StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adventuretech has become a dealer for Shad hard luggage, soft bags, seats, etc.

No they do not make a seat for the V-Strom yet, but I am providing all the encouragement they can stand.

I am purchasing the following for my own V2 and will report back ASAP.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Adventuretech has become a dealer for Shad hard luggage, soft bags, seats, etc.

No they do not make a seat for the V-Strom yet, but I am providing all the encouragement they can stand.

I am purchasing the following for my own V2 and will report back ASAP.

Rick,
Can I get additional info on this set up including price and availability?
Please pm me with info.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My OEM SOFT luggage sucks, I may upgrade to something like that on my old Vee. But, I like large cases, how big are those? I would like to go up in size slightly from what I have now.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just ordered a set of the SH36 side cases and SH48 top case for my V2. The top case is expected to ship out right away. The SH36 side cases are coming from Europe and are expected to take 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

I will update the thread as the install progresses. Meanwhile I will post the Shad Catalog on the Adventuretech web site.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Rick,
Do you have the GPS brackets for the Vee2 for sale now? Checked your site and was not sure. Also, do the Shad topcases come with all brackets necessary to mount on the '14 Vee2 and are they available now? I would like the top case one step smaller than the 48L and of course need all brackets to fit my Vee2. I know the 36L sidecases will not be in for a few weeks. Let me know so I may order. Thanks

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, our GPS mount for the V2 can be selected from the drop down menu on the GPS page.

Shad a dizzying range of top case sizes, but it sounds like the SH46 or SH45 may fit the bill.

SH46 Retail - $225 in black
SH45 Retail - $210 in black

Top case bike specific fitment kits for the V2 run about $60 retail.

Options include inner bags, top color plates, and back rests.

I suggest checking out the Shad Catalog newly posted to out site under luggage. Luggage - AdventureTech, LLC.

After you get an idea what you want call me for actual pricing at 509-539-2288. We can have shipped directly from Shad to save time.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Yes, our GPS mount for the V2 can be selected from the drop down menu on the GPS page.

Shad a dizzying range of top case sizes, but it sounds like the SH46 or SH45 may fit the bill.

SH46 Retail - $225 in black
SH45 Retail - $210 in black

Top case bike specific fitment kits for the V2 run about $60 retail.

Options include inner bags, top color plates, and back rests.

I suggest checking out the Shad Catalog newly posted to out site under luggage. Luggage - AdventureTech, LLC.

After you get an idea what you want call me for actual pricing at 509-539-2288. We can have shipped directly from Shad to save time.
Thanks. I am sure I am not the only one who needed this info. Will do.:thumbup:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thanks Impster.

We don't charge retail, but the textile bag liner offer is still good. PM me for price. Shad is has a very large shipment arriving this coming week so everything will be in stock.
I can't see those last photos, but I like the looks in all the others. PM sent.

Escape the cage!

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics of the new SH48 top case and SH36 side case combination.

This pic shows how unobtrusive the new Shad 3 point mointing system is with the side bags removed.

Rear view of SH48 top case.

Rear view of both side and top cases.

I really like these bags. Very high quality and much more affordable than the other world class brands.

Call or PM for ordering information.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
+1 on the panniers. I purchased the Shad SH36 bags from Richlandrick, and couldn't be happier. Easy 30 minute installation, very well made bags, user friendly, look great and hold my large full face Shoei Multitech helmet. And, very reasonably priced! I would certainly recommend these bags. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts