StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal is back!

For those looking for luggage for their Vee2 get FREE SHIPPING within the US on SH36 side cases. International shipping is discounted.

FREE Inner Bag Liners

and FREE Carbon Color Plates

See Web bike world review here. SHAD SH36 Side Case Review - webBikeWorld

One of the neatest things about these side cases is that the modern design of the racks. Unliek SW Motech and Givi, these blend in to the bike when the bags are removed.

We also have the rest of the Shad line at 10% off retail.

The new Shad bags are world class and get compliments every where they go. There are a thoroughly modern design, easiest on and off I have ever seen, they look outstanding on V-Stroms, and the side racks blend with the bike when the bags are removed.

For guys who travel alone and don't need a great deal of luggage space I suggest the SH39 top case.

For guys who travel two up the SH48 looks great and holds two full face helmets.

See more pictures and the side cases on other V-Stroms here. Most Popular Shad - AdventureTech, LLC.

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The deal is back!

For those looking for luggage for their Vee2 get FREE SHIPPING within the US on SH36 side cases. International shipping is discounted.

FREE Inner Bag Liners

One of the neatest things about these side cases is that the modern design of the racks. Unliek SW Motech and Givi, these blend in to the bike when the bags are removed.

The new Shad bags are world class and get compliments every where they go. There are a thoroughly modern design, easiest on and off I have ever seen, they look outstanding on V-Stroms, and the side racks blend with the bike when the bags are removed.

For guys who travel alone and don't need a great deal of luggage space I suggest the SH39 top case.

For guys who travel two up the SH48 looks great and holds two full face helmets.

See more pictures and the side cases on other V-Stroms here. Most Popular Shad - AdventureTech, LLC.

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The deal is back!

FREE Inner Bag Liners

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal is back!

FREE Inner Bag Liners

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The deal is back!

FREE Inner Bag Liners

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know this was from a few months back, but any chance we'll see this deal again?

·
Vendor
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only promotion for the 2012+ DL650 is an optimistic expectation that the fitment kits will soon be available. After providing us with the prototypes you may have seen pictures of here, Shad decided not to produce them. After much whining by us and Shad USA they have changed their minds and we expect the kts to be produced. No release date has been set.

They are currently available for the Vee2 and Wee1.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts