StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shad now has their revolutionary 3P mounting system for all models of V-Strom. The fitment kits (racks) for the Wee and Vee are available now. Fitment kits for the Glee will be available in about two weeks.

This means you can put the new SH36 bags on all models. These bags:

are of world class quality,
install and remove faster than any bags I have seen,
look fantastic while on,
the racks look better than others when the bags are removed, and
are less expensive overall than Givi.

Call or shoot us a contact form for details. Contact Us - AdventureTech, LLC.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Shad now has their revolutionary 3P mounting system for all models of V-Strom. The fitment kits (racks) for the Wee and Vee are available now. Fitment kits for the Glee will be available in about two weeks.

look fantastic while on,

+1 on everything Rick said about the Shad bags. I will add that the side cases hold my Shoei Mulitech modular helmet with no problem. I like the look of the bags so much, that they stay on all the time - they look O.E.M.:thumbup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
rick-

nice vid.

thank you.

what is the max weight for one of these new side cases?

be well.

rob

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have never seen a max weight mentioned. I've loaded my SH36 up with no thought to limiting weight (i.e., tools, air pump, tire repair kit, all the hard stuff). No issues.

Hear is a pic for everyone else showing how the 3P side case racks blend into the bike.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
BTW, the rated capacity of my ST1300 rear rack was 15 pounds. I'm not really sure how they come up with these numbers, but I think lawyers are involved.

And now the good news..... We have 10 sets of SH36 with Vee2 fitments kits on the shelves waiting for happy buyers.

Fitment kits for Gen 1 V-Stroms are in stock at Shad and can be drop shipped to customers.

I will have the only Glee SH36 fitment kit in the US soon.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

look fantastic while on,

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I have never seen a max weight mentioned. I've loaded my SH36 up with no thought to limiting weight (i.e., tools, air pump, tire repair kit, all the hard stuff). No issues.

Hear is a pic for everyone else showing how the 3P side case racks blend into the bike.

For others looking, Rick and I both confirmed a max weight of 18lbs on the side bags! very impressive given how minimal the rack is! I don't plan on leaving my bags on the bike unless i'm going away for a weekend. If you are like me then these are the racks to get because they don't look butt ugly without the bags on them ;)

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
FYI,

We have the SH36 side cases and fitment kits for the Vee2 in stock ready to go.

For a limited time they not only come with FREE shipping within the USA, but ours also come with FREE carbon color plates and while they last FREE "internal bags." These internal bags are the nicest I have ever seen.

We also have SH36s for all other models of V-Strom. http://www.adventuretech.biz/most-popular-shad.html

richlandrick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone know if these will clear the Akrapovic exhaust cannister on my 2015 Glee?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts