StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a part # for it yet? Or a link? Online microfishe only goes up to 2011 so far. I can check onieda...

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Oneida took 4 or 5 days to get one to me.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
99500-36220-03E is the part number.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Can somebody post an example of the "bad" manual that has been referenced here? The purpose is to make sure I don't have one.

·
38,048 Posts
Can somebody post an example of the "bad" manual that has been referenced here? The purpose is to make sure I don't have one.
Just look at a wiring diagram. Page 9A-5 has one. A good manual will have names printed such as Headlight and Ignition Switch and wire colors. A bad one will have a bunch of empty rectangles where lettering should be.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just look at a wiring diagram. Page 9A-5 has one. A good manual will have names printed such as Headlight and Ignition Switch and wire colors. A bad one will have a bunch of empty rectangles where lettering should be.
Looks like I got a bad one. Will Suzuki replace it? I noticed in the back of the manual that it was printed in July 2011. Lots of empty rectangles on all the wiring diagrams. Any suggestions on how to get a replacement?

·
38,048 Posts

·
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
eBay Classified seller has these

... for $35, free shipping. Or, $41 for Priority USPS shipping.

He sells the "good" variety, I checked.

Ebay links are against forum rules

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry Greywolf...didn't know the rules (you took my link out and closed the
thread). I wasn't thinking of it being pirated. Don't want you guys to think I came on her to plug that manual. I was just being curious as I always get a service manual with my bikes and do most of my own work.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I don't suppose I'd be able to get by maintaining my new 2012 with my 04 service manual?

·
38,048 Posts
I don't suppose I'd be able to get by maintaining my new 2012 with my 04 service manual?
Some engine stuff applies but not nearly all. Body work and ABS, not so much.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Some engine stuff applies but not nearly all. Body work and ABS, not so much.
Yeah, I figured as much. Just trying to not divert funds from my initial farkling budget.

I knew you would be quick to answer this question, just didn't think you would be this quick :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Was this a copy of the OEM manual?

:fineprint:

good question,
I asked the ebay seller three times if it was a Suzuki manual, no straight answer.
So, to those here who bought it -
Is it the Suzuki Manual?
Does it have the correct info in the wiring diagram?
How hard can it be to answer those?
2 possible answers to each question, yes or no

1 - 20 of 53 Posts