StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alas, Ultimate Motorsports is no more and with it goes Suzuki in west Knoxville.
Anyone want to weigh in on their service experiences of Tommy's Motorsports or Mountain Motorsports? My '07 Vee needs some TLC this winter...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Alas, Ultimate Motorsports is no more and with it goes Suzuki in west Knoxville.
Anyone want to weigh in on their service experiences of Tommy's Motorsports or Mountain Motorsports? My '07 Vee needs some TLC this winter...
That explains the issues I've been having the last week to try and call them.
That leaves the closest Suzuki dealer around 55 miles from where I live.
I stopped by there one day last week discovering they were open but closed for public with sign on door saying, "closed for inventory"
Then this morning I found their website is also shut down...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently they "closed" a month ago. Yesterday when I dropped by to inquire about some service the last few items in the shop were being removed. One of the former service managers is hoping to go to Tommy's which is where I will probably take my bike, I was just hoping for some "user reviews" before I dove in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry, I have no experience at Tommy's, but there's only 2 choices left as far as dealers are concerned. Mountain Motorsports on the 40N after Strawberry Plains exit and Tommy's.
Both are around a 50+ mile radius from me.
Luckily I have not yet had a need for anything at a dealer...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I use Mountain Motorsports and have had no problems.Have you thought about taking it to a independent like WCW?

I also have a name and number for a guy that I got from Mike @ Tellico Outfitters if your interested.i have not used him but Mike is very happy with him.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with Tommy's and had a great experience. They took about two days to generate a quote and then had my Strom ready ahead of schedule. Overall an excellent experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts