StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am in need of a copy of the service schedule pages in the Suzuki book supplied with the bike. Mine is all in Thai and it would be very useful to have the English version as I am coming up to 24,000 Km service.

Thanks in advance, Alan

·
Registered
115 Posts
That's the first major service so you need the following. Oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plugs changed, engine coolant changed, valve clearances checked ( 0.10-0.20 inlet) and (0.20-0.30mm exhaust) plus throttle body balance. Brake fluid to be changed to plus other things like grease the rear link and check grease the steering head bearings. Hope this helps

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here is a scan of my 2007 DL-1000 maintenance schedule from my owner's manual. It should give you a general idea since not a lot has changed with the engine and transmission.

Hopefully someone will send you a 2014 schedule, but in the meantime.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
This a copy of the revised DL1000A service schedule with the higher mileage between the services than what was apparently included in the early DL1000A Owners Manuals - mine included. In Australia the revised schedule is the one used by Suzuki dealers.

I have just had my 2yr/24,000 km service and the dealer checked my spark plugs and decided they were in good condition didn't need to be changed at the time. All the valves were in mid range specs.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts