StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new (posted a new member thread) and I have a question about the Sent Mailbox. I've sent a couple messages and one is in my sent folder and seems to stay there. The others never showed up there.

Do they stay there until I delete them or are they removed when the person I sent them to receives them?

Thanks,

Sumner

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,150 Posts
You have to clear out sent, as well as other messages. If your other messages were not in the sent box, it is likely they did not get sent for whatever reason.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
In Edit options under your User CP settings, have you checked this box?

<input name="options[pmdefaultsavecopy]" value="1" id="cb_pmdefaultsavecopy" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Edit options under your User CP settings, have you checked this box?

<input name="options[pmdefaultsavecopy]" value="1" id="cb_pmdefaultsavecopy" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Thanks guys. I didn't have that box checked, so probably the problem. It is checked now :smile2:,

Sumner

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
Mind your mail count. 15 is not many before you fill up. especially if you are active and get PM's going with others.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mind your mail count. 15 is not many before you fill up. especially if you are active and get PM's going with others.
Good suggestion, thanks,

Sumner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts