StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the SMH10 and I have read that the first thing to do is to upgrade the firmware. But I have found NO instructions on how to do this. I went to the SENA site where the firmware files are and downloaded an IMG file. I imagine that is the firmware....but no place does it say how to do it.

Thanks!
Greg

·
Super Moderator
16,859 Posts
All the instruction on how to do so is on their site, and you will use your USB cable going to your computer or laptop to download and perform the firmware update. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
The Sena Bluetooth Device Manager software makes it pretty simple for Windows users.

Start the software, connect your SMH10 and turn it on. The software will prompt you for the rest.

Follow the directions. You'll be prompted to hold this button or that button until something happens a couple different times.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and just downloaded the IMG file. As I recall, you have to register your product first and then your log into their site. Then you download their software to your PC and update the firmware on your sena. I got it to work eventually but it took a little tinkering. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts