StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Forwarded to my US dealer. He is researching prices. Nice job suzuki! Unless the prices are screamin' high!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forwarded to my US dealer. He is researching prices. Nice job suzuki! Unless the prices are screamin' high!!!
How about C$930 for the top box... :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
So there will be a oem aluminum skid plate. Very cool. I also like the the tank protectors.

All tastes are in nature, but I'm personally very happy that those decor trims are optional...

·
Registered
926 Posts
Wow, looks like Suzuki are taking this bike seriously. All they need to do now is offer a fork brace and a clutch basket. I look forward to seeing how the new Vee will change the forum. Might just shake things up a little.

·
Banned
255 Posts
So there will be a oem aluminum skid plate. Very cool. I also like the the tank protectors.

All tastes are in nature, but I'm personally very happy that those decor trims are optional...
High res Skid plate shot :thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
A quick conversion of the complete LED kit to USD from 604 EUR looks like $850. WTF???? Am I seeing that right? Ouch!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Vendor
5,430 Posts
I used this link Accessoires Suzuki Motor | Suzuki 2Wheels Belgiumto a Suzuki accessories page to check the price of the Suzuki mirror extenders. € 71,28 = $96.54.

You can't put a fork brace on an upside down fork and I probably would be stiff enough not to need it.

The little kickstand foot looks interesting. It reminds of a Touratech unit. The price was € 78,76 = $106.74

The low seat option was € 198,28 = $268.73

I'm going to the Seattle Motorcycle show in February in the hopes of finding a the absolute soonest I can pick up 2014 anywhere in the US. Modifications will follow in earnest

richlandrick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Although its great to see the amount of accessories that will be available for the 1000, little things like that piece for the kick stand foot, considering what the bike is, you'd think that they'd make the bottom of the foot that size from the get go, like wise with the extensions for the rear vision mirrors, l know its only being picky, but l don't think people would mind paying the extra $20 it would cost to manufacture those pieces right in the first place

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Lord, Suzuki decided they are going to make more $$$ on the accessories than on the bike.... Christ, i thought this bike is going to be purchased by a bunch of sensible people not the BMW cafe racer or the Gixxr racerboy crowd. :mrgreen:

that, or i could just be jealous

1 - 20 of 37 Posts