StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My June m/c trip to Alaska got canned due to cost and time. I'm now booked on a cruise to Alaska w/the family.

Can anyone suggest a place to park a pickup for a week while I'm gone? Or should I just bite the bullet and pay the exorbitant amount the cruise line wants for the week for parking?

From what I've seen on the web, parking in Seattle is a beeotch.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I don't know for certain, but I'll bet that there is a park 'n fly lot somewhere that will get you to the dock after you've parked in there 'off site' location.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Maybe some one is Seattle can have it parked at their house for the week. I'd offer, but I'm in Redmond. It's a short drive (taxi ride) from Seattle but not terribly convenient.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe some one is Seattle can have it parked at their house for the week. I'd offer, but I'm in Redmond. It's a short drive (taxi ride) from Seattle but not terribly convenient.

I don't want to inconvenience anyone. I was just hoping someone might know the area and could suggest somewhere.

Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
225 Posts
A buddy of mine has a little land and I am sure he would be good with it hanging there for a week. But its in Snohomish, about 50 miles form seattle. Although I am sure we can get you where you need to be.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't want to inconvenience anyone. I was just hoping someone might know the area and could suggest somewhere.

Thanks anyway!
Well, I'm on a quiet street in Beacon Hill a few miles from the terminal, and doubt anyone would raise a fuss if you parked in front of my house for a week.

Parking long-term near Seattle's downtown is a real pain. The area is very dense and high-value.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Almost any Hotel near an Airport will let you park for up to a week if you stay the night before your flight leaves..

no reason to let them know you are not flying.... :thumbup:

I do this almost every time I fly, it puts you right next to the Airport so you do not have to leave early and drive, or worry about traffic, and usually it is not a lot more than the park and fly lots.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Beacon Hill is way convenient for sure. A 5 minute taxi ride.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Almost any Hotel near an Airport will let you park for up to a week if you stay the night before your flight leaves..
I've done that in the past, but recently they want $7 or $8 or $9 a night for parking past the first night. It is worth some phone calls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts