StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the stock seat. I like the type of padding and the shape. I have had seats in the past on cruiser type bikes that locked you into one position and found on long rides they found some magical pressure point to press somewhere along the way so I prefer the UJM type bench seats because you can shift around. I also find it handy when you want to throw more weight over to one side.

So by and large I like the seat and have done about 3 hours on it happily .. the only thing I dont like is that somewhat rubber textured cover. Blech ... its hard to slide around especially in Arizona 112 degree days when your arse is stock to the rubber cover. Anyone make decent after market cover.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Go on ebay and punch in motorcycle 3d mesh seat covers. I havn't used one but everybody on here likes 'em. They are $4.00 to $20.00 and are stretchy universal fit. Cheap enough to toss if you don't like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will second the recommendation for the Sit N Fly cover. It has really helped with comfort in general and especially in the heat. I find it gives some airflow under my butt and adds a little cushioning as well. $25 well spent.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts