StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GREETINGS -- uxcell XL Heat Resistant Breathable Motorcycle Seat Saddle 3D Mesh Cover Black. $16 on Amazon.com. Just now tried it on my xt. This is a perfect fit for the 2012 -2016 stock seat. The Ebay sit & fly was way too large, and the other similar XL option on Amazon was also too large. I also have a bead rider which is perfect for my bony ass, but sometimes it irritates my crack. I like the bead rider, but I removed it and will use the uxcell for awhile. both bead rider and uxcell allow me to slip and slide on the seat in order to hang off the side -- according to best practices for the twisties. also, both are air cooled for hot summers in Virginia. Long live GW!

·
Registered
106 Posts
GREETINGS -- uxcell XL Heat Resistant Breathable Motorcycle Seat Saddle 3D Mesh Cover Black. $16 on Amazon.com. Just now tried it on my xt. This is a perfect fit for the 2012 -2016 stock seat. The Ebay sit & fly was way too large, and the other similar XL option on Amazon was also too large. I also have a bead rider which is perfect for my bony ass, but sometimes it irritates my crack. I like the bead rider, but I removed it and will use the uxcell for awhile. both bead rider and uxcell allow me to slip and slide on the seat in order to hang off the side -- according to best practices for the twisties. also, both are air cooled for hot summers in Virginia. Long live GW!
If you decide to sell the bead rider let me know, I live within an hour os so from you so we could easily meet or at least shipping would be cheap.

·
Registered
244 Posts
From the photos on Amazon it appears to be identical to the sit & fly. Perhaps its just a different size, same family as s&f.

Mark

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will keep the bead rider for now. But I do have an unused stock seat if you are interested. I have the tall seat. As soon as I get my new chain & sprocket set up...we can meet. I'm in Arlington.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes the photos are similar. same material but different sizes. i'll donate the sit and fly it to the local bike shop. sit & fly in israel gave me a full refund since the size was all wrong. the uxcell XL on amazon is a perfect fit.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was looking at this one as well. good to know it is a good fit. i may try it out since it is amazon prime and can be return for free and full refund. i have not had a chance to try out the uxcell on the road since i am out of commission, waiting for a chain and sprocket in the mail. a good seat is priceless for a long trip. the suzuki seat is pretty good, and with a few mods it can be perfected. with the bead rider, it is near perfect, but i thought i'd try the uxcell since that style cover got good reviews in adventure riders &/or vsri at https://www.vstrom.info/ however, ebay sit & fly is too large but the xl uxcell is a perfect fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts