StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings -- yesterday, i tried to download a link to a chart posted by greywolf some time ago.
greywolf's post was a one liner several replies down with a link to a chart showing wire gauge & amperage, etc. I wiped my computer history, so I cannot find the greywolf post which was in the "modifications and tech forum." anyway, when i clicked the link i got a request to download adobe flash player update, which i did. after the download, I got the yahoo default browser (i normally use safari) and the search pulse malware. This is a typical scenario described by many on the web. Not sure if the problem originated from greywolf's link, maybe just a coincidence -- possibly related to the MacKeeper malware I installed then uninstalled about 1 or 2 months ago. It appears i was able to remove the search pulse malware without too much trouble. Regards, Jorge P.S. Stromtrooper is a great resource.

·
Super Moderator
4,521 Posts
Thank you for the information Jorge.
It is probably best to delete the thread when I find it. What thread title should I look for in the "modifications and tech forum"? Or do you remember its age?

·
Super Moderator
4,521 Posts
Greetings -- yesterday, i tried to download a link to a chart posted by greywolf some time ago.
greywolf's post was a one liner several replies down with a link to a chart showing wire gauge & amperage, etc. I wiped my computer history, so I cannot find the greywolf post which was in the "modifications and tech forum." anyway, when i clicked the link i got a request to download adobe flash player update, which i did. after the download, I got the yahoo default browser (i normally use safari) and the search pulse malware.
Hi Jorge,

Was the thread one you started and entitled "spst & dpst switches?"
http://www.stromtrooper.com/techy-world-gps-electronics-etc/408458-spst-dpst-switches.html#post5182298

If so Greywolf has already been there and deleted the link. Please confirm.

Regards
Brockie.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was not a thread that I started. i did look for it before i sent you the msg, but no luck...since i had clean out my history to get rid of the malware.

·
Super Moderator
4,521 Posts
it was not a thread that I started. i did look for it before i sent you the msg, but no luck...since i had clean out my history to get rid of the malware.
Left click on your name and select "find more posts by JorgeLuis". All your posts will be shown in order.
This will only help if you posted on that thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts