StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any fellow Canuck Troopers have tried a Scorpion can on their Wee/Vee.
Sorta thinkin of getting one and wanted to know if there is a Canadian distributor.

Cheers!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Parts Canada(I think that's the one) is now stocking Scorpions, but not for the Wee... I tried to get my dealer to order one for me, but no go.

I've been thinking of ordering one from here: http://pipecity.com/ I was in their shop last fall when I did a trip to Phoenix and they seemed like a good place to do biz with. They don't ship to Canada, but if you're close to the border, you could get it shipped to a mailbox place and then make the trip across to pick it up.

I saw a guy with a one on his wee in downtown Vancouver a few weeks ago. Stopped to chat with him as he waited for the red to change. He'd ordered his from Amotostuff.com and had it shipped direct to him from there. Canada Post collected a small duty and that was it.

He said it made a nice difference on the bike, but wasn't stupid loud either.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I live about 20km from the US border and have a shipping address there.

Thanks for the link, I may just order from them.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PipeCity has a slightly lower price and shipping is free. I emailed them and got a response in a few hours.

I also emailed Star, no reply just yet as far as shipping cost.

Thanks for your info.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
I liked the quote at the bottom of StarCycle's page.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]We Can Usually BEAT ANY PRICE*
*Subject to availability. TRY US!
[/FONT]

They've got an 800 number, give them a call.

800-990-BIKE or 661-248-1400

PipeCity has a slightly lower price and shipping is free. I emailed them and got a response in a few hours.

I also emailed Star, no reply just yet as far as shipping cost.

Thanks for your info.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got an email reply from Star, they require 20 clams shipping, and a slightly higher purchase price.

I am please about the quick email responses though, from both companys.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts