Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
just like to know if any of you have or already tried the schuberth c3 pro or the E1 with a givi airflow.( with the original screen is even worse)
the reason I'm asking is because I'm getting more turbulence with both of those helmets than I get with a cheap modular Zeus...(I own the three )
Although the schuberth's are more comfortable ( to me) and more quiet the top buffeting is a bit annoying specially with cross winds with the E1 because the beak starts to vibrate..
I've tried the bike without windscreen and the buffeting goes away...( but the bike looks so strange without windscreen)
I just wanted to get some feedback to know if the problem is with the bike the helmets or me... :)
I'm planing in test drive in a gsx-s1000 to see if I can get some conclusions, but I would like to ear your opinion .
Cheers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
test drive done... no problems with wind buffeting in the gsx-s1000 beast... so the helmet is not the cause,maybe just not the right one for the dl 650 or the windscreen.
just need to try different set up.

Attachments

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Buffeting and windscreen thread in the wrong area and I'm not in the mood to take the time to move it. Read the rules.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.