StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I have nolan N93 helmets with B1 intercoms. They suite their purpose but are very limited. Never the less. I'm disappointed. Cant listem to music and talk to your buddy. Its either music or intercom. Not both. Not a good choice for the long ride. So. My question is.

Can you listen to the intercom and music at the same time??

Hope to get some positive feedback. Thanks in advance.

Stefano

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not sure about the Scala but I have a Sena SMH10 and with this one you can listen to anything on your phone via bluetooth (directions, music, phone calls, etc), listen to an ipod or other mp3 device plugged directly into the helmet, and also you can chat back and forth with another rider. It works very well. :yesnod:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I think he's asking of you can listen to both at the same time? I have the Sena5FM and don't think it possible but I may be wrong. The phone overrides the music when I get a call. Haven't ever used the intercom.

Love the FM!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replys.

Yep yep, I meant MUSIC mot MUAIC. HAHAHAHA. Can I listen to music and be connected to the intercom at the same time?? So we can both talk and listen to the music being played?

I had read some where its bascially music comes out one speaker and voice out of the other. But now Im reading really bad comments on the G9. Not as good as it seems. Bu I would like to know which intercom has this feature. :headbang:

Stefano

·
Registered
327 Posts
I don't believe any intercom has that feature. Priorities are set or user-defined, and it's only one thing at a time...... GPS, phone, music, intercom.... you can only listen to one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts