StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday I was heading east on rt 9 in eastern Maine and saw a Strom going in the other direction. It went by too fast for me to see if it was a 650 or a 1000, but not too fast for us to wave at each other. I've been riding around Maine on Vacation for the last several days, and this was the first Strom I've seen. Was it anybody who uses this forum?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I went to maine last week, and we where headed home from bar harbor Via Mt Washinton. I was on a red and Black 650 with Happy trail panniers loaded down. I was riding with my dad who was trailing me on his Road King. I waved at all stroms, I recall for sure silver and blue stroms. I can tell by the twin headlights if its a strom, and typically give them a little more gesture than just a wave. Was it you?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Strom on Rt 9

Tollister,
I believe I passed you and your dad @ the end of the Kangamangus (sp?) Hwy and NH Route 16 before you get to Mt. Washington on August 16th. Where you wearing a flip up (modular) helmet? I was riding a maroon 1000 loaded down with camping gear strapped to the passenger seat and Givi top and side cases.

If this was you thanks for the compliment. Your bike is bad ass too! :)

Regards,
Fletch

I went to maine last week, and we where headed home from bar harbor Via Mt Washinton. I was on a red and Black 650 with Happy trail panniers loaded down. I was riding with my dad who was trailing me on his Road King. I waved at all stroms, I recall for sure silver and blue stroms. I can tell by the twin headlights if its a strom, and typically give them a little more gesture than just a wave. Was it you?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts