StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parkway East, Pittsburgh area. The strom was headed inbound, but was just sitting there in bumper-to-bumper traffic. He saw me because I saw him turn his head and watch me buzz by in the outbound lanes. I waved...he just watched me.

But finally, my first VStrom sighting on the road while I was riding my Strom.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
I need to have a rubber stamp, with a spam can and a cross over it. Every time I kill a spam, I slap another in my sig.

Wait. That would make my sig like CRAZY big. Never mind...

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I need to have a rubber stamp, with a spam can and a cross over it. Every time I kill a spam, I slap another in my sig.

Wait. That would make my sig like CRAZY big. Never mind...
Let's have a competition. :)
I seem to be deleting posts every day as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pittsburgh Strom's

Hey, I ride 4 days a week into Pittsburgh on my 06 Red Wee. Sit in that traffic alot!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I ride 4 days a week into Pittsburgh on my 06 Red Wee. Sit in that traffic alot!
I may have seen you in the past. However now that I have moved to Washington State, it probably won't happen anymore. You hold the torch for Pittsburgh now. Carry it proudly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man, I finally find someone with a Strom in Pittsburgh and they move clear across the country! Anyone else out there?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man, I finally find someone with a Strom in Pittsburgh and they move clear across the country! Anyone else out there?
Pittsburgh Strommer here! My buddy just traded his cruiser for a new silver 09 650. So that makes 2.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

sorry about that man. Blame my wife. She is the reason we are here as she took a job in Seattle after getting her PhD.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Myself and my 07 DL650 just moved to Pittsburgh in September from Ohio. Once we got here I also acquired a native 96 VFR. Oh yeah my girlfriend moved down to. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great! Now I don't feel so alone!

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I live out near the airport. I saw one getting off the Montour Run exit of the parkway this summer, and I've seen one a couple times on 79 north, between Mt. Nebo and Wexford. So there are some of us around.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I live out near the airport. I saw one getting off the Montour Run exit of the parkway this summer, and I've seen one a couple times on 79 north, between Mt. Nebo and Wexford. So there are some of us around.
That was probably me... wexford is my stomping grounds

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am east of the city at the foot of the Laurel Highlands. I ride into Pittsburgh quite often though.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I live in Plum, ride to Harmarville daily.
Guys run rd... right of of freeport rd. by the bowling alley. Probably one of my favorites in the area, a little short but a great run. Also anything across the bridge into oakmont area. Check em out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts