StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone free to ride Saturday? Looks like beautiful weather. I'm going to take off work and stretch the WeeStrom's legs a wee bit. As far as destinations go, I'm open for suggestions. Thought of riding up the Sequatchie Valley to take in the fall colors or riding up to KY near Tompkinsville and taking McMillan's ferry across the Cumberland River. Any takers? Don't miss this weekend, riding times getting short!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Anyone free to ride Saturday? Looks like beautiful weather. I'm going to take off work and stretch the WeeStrom's legs a wee bit. As far as destinations go, I'm open for suggestions. Thought of riding up the Sequatchie Valley to take in the fall colors or riding up to KY near Tompkinsville and taking McMillan's ferry across the Cumberland River. Any takers? Don't miss this weekend, riding times getting short!
gotta work all day Saturday and Sunday. :headbang:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I made a command decision. We will ride the Sequatchie Valley and surrounding areas. I have several new roads we will be riding, so it should be interesting even if you rode in May at Sequatchie Valley Days, or on one of my previous fall rides. It will be a long day as I have a pretty ambitious route planned, but we can cut it short if we run out of time or energy.

We will leave the Cracker Barrel Restaurant, 103 Paradise St., Manchester, TN (35.501689 -86.088013) at 9am if that suits everyone. If you want to hook up with us somewhere along the ride, pm me and we will work out a time and place.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can figure out how to do it, I'll send you a Garmin GPS log of the trip. If not I'll just write the route down and pm you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts