StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat. Dec. 22 on I-95 between Daytona Beach and Jacksonville.

Two Sightings:

Well-Farkled Black Vee with an ADV sticker, northbound, in the rain.

As unpleasant as it might have appeared I'd have rather been two-wheeling it.

I was in a Geen Honda Element pulling a trailer with a Gray Wee and a Black HD Sportster.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
ADV describes I-95 alright. Did he have knobbies and a bazooka mounted on the rear tank bag? :)

Rod
West Coaster
Riverview, FL

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I-95 Adventure

I got to experience I-95 in Palm Beach County with a lady friend on the back of my Wee. It was the first motorcycle experience of her adult life. My wife wanted it to be a positive experience for her freshly divorced childhood friend. I felt tremendous responsibility. This was all part of a ride I hope to include in "Ride Reports" in the near future.

We actually met up with that ADV Stommer twice.
No visible armanets but crash bars, skid plates, Givi top and side cases. Smartly dressed in riding gear.

I've actually considered a remote-controlled pop-up gun in my Caribou topcase for tailgaters.

First time we saw him near Daytona, he passed us , I gave him a "V" sign. We stopped for gas in St. Augustine. He must've stopped too, because he passed us again close to downtown. He pulled up on our left, waved and proceeded to weave his way through the rainy traffic. He was a white male looked to be in his 20's.

If I get really ambitious, I'll post something on ADVrider.

In a week it was only the second V-Strom I saw. The roads are lousy with them here in Western North Carolina.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts