StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a ride Sat ?

Weather permitting. Squamish, Mission, Harrison, wherever.

Open to suggestions - maybe head out around 10ish or so.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I'd really like to join you guys on one of your rides later in the spring. Might be able to round up a small posse from the Island, too. Could be at Tsawwassen or Horseshoe Bay by 0900 and meet you anywhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm brand new to riding so if inexperienced riders are occasionally welcome to tag along on small group rides, I'd like to (once April is over)!

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
If you ride to Squamish then I could ride with you either direction and get a little more experience in a group situation.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No takers yet..how about you Larolco? Sunday better for anyone??

BCB, Splat, V1Vr - we'll hook up soon

WTY - sounds good. I have a sister on the Island...If I ever get over there, I'll look you up.

Raggedyandy - No problem, the more the merrier. Speaking for myself..I used to ride in the 80's and only got back into it the last 3 yrs, I'm no pro.

WW- If a ride develops to Squamish, I'll PM you.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
BC-1k, sounds good to me. The road up to Whistler is pretty good all the way. Well, at least is was last weekend with no construction going on. The road crews don't work weekends which is a good thing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like we have a group of 2. We will be at Holeshot Racing on the Langley By-pass at 10:30 (big sale today apparently) to check out some goodies. Then on to Mission, Stave Lake area.

If anyone wants to join up, come on!

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Sorry, 1K, didn't check the forum 'til this evening.

Couldn't have made it anyway.

Another time, for sure.

Hope you had a good time while I was trying to learn Spanish/trimming my hedge.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Larolco - you would love that ride.

We basically started in Fort Langley, rode along the river, twisty farm backroads to Abbotsford, Mission bridge, along Hayward lake, Ruskin dam, more twisties through Kanaka Park and back. The Albion ferry would be perfect for you to get back home.

Thanks c2100, must do it again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts