StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Starting to sound like a broken record, I know, working this weekend:(

I am planning a ride from around the Albion area up to Davis Lake and back for later on, maybe early May? Through the back roads of Mission, some I know you know others you may not. Probably a little over two hours, so maybe a weekday night or weekend if I can get one off. Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Don't think I can make it this weekend. :(

1K: Was that your stealthy grey/black Vee eastbound on the #1, about 4 pm Monday? Green jacket, exited before the Port Mann.

I was two vehicles behind.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
V1Vr - sounds good. Post details about your ride when you're ready.

Larolco - No not me. I'm sporting a black jacket - grey across the shoulders. ...being so stealthy...I'm surprised you saw it at all!

RE: Ride
Sat. AM could be questionable on the weather front. Maybe Sunday would be better.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Would love to but the SO is in learning mode and we will be puttering around home away from major traffic.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Starting to sound like a broken record, I know, working this weekend:(

I am planning a ride from around the Albion area up to Davis Lake and back for later on, maybe early May? Through the back roads of Mission, some I know you know others you may not. Probably a little over two hours, so maybe a weekday night or weekend if I can get one off. Anyone interested?

I'm game! Name the time/date.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Unfortunately, I didn't see your post until about 4:30 Saturday afternoon, after I just got back from a ride (White Rock, Crescent Beach, Langley, Abbotsford, Mission, Stave Lake and home to Burnaby). I am still in the middle of the break-in period (for both the bike and myself!). Probably go up to Pemberton or Sunshine Coast tomorrow. I'd love to hook up with others for some riding. I'm a fairly inexperienced rider and don't want to slow others down, but need to gain experience and am always interested in seeing some new roads

·
Registered
102 Posts
Would love to but the SO is in learning mode and we will be puttering around home away from major traffic.
I might head up your way tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be by myself or not, but if you send me a PM with contact info I'll try to stop by if I get up there.

Dave

·
Registered
102 Posts
BC-1K:

Don't know if you'll get this in time, but it looks like I'm going to head up to Pemberton today. Just on my way out the door in a few minutes (8:35 am, now). Probably get to the Squamish Starbucks around 10 to 10:30, as I have a couple of things to do on the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts