StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I currently ride a 2011 Wee with a Sargent seat. I have owned and ridden many other bikes and configurations, but due to medical issues, a Wee with a Sargent seems to be the only configuration that I can tolerate without pain.
If you've never seen a Wee Sargent seat, it is quite wide - verging on cruiser width. It is quite a generously proportioned seat!

I am thinking that if I ever do wear out my Wee it would be a Glee I would upgrade to...IF the Sargent seat was basically the same. Has anyone got a Sargent seat on a Glee who can measure the width at it's widest part? Are the Sargent seats comparable between Wee and Glee?

·
Registered
196 Posts

My sargent seat on my 2014 DL650 is definitely roomier and more supportive than the stock seat.

It is 15 1/2 inches across the seam at the widest point, measured horizontally eyeballing it down to the inside of the piping.

..............shu

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,212 Posts
My Russell seat for the 2012 Glee is 18" wide.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
I measure 15" widest part on my Sargent on my '13 glee. you might inquire at Sargent re your concerns. Their site may have dimensions/variations/custom stuff available. They made changes to a seat for me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Whatever you do don't get the low Sargent it is in no way comparable I miss my Wee Sargent so much my Glee came with a Sargent low on it and it's way better than stock but not even close to the stock height Sargent in comfort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts