·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- A battery tender jr.
- tank cover
- Hepco & Becker crash bars
- Powerlet outlet
- Givi windshield (guess he lost the url for Madstad I sent him)
- And of course the obligatory tie (which I did need)

Woohooo, I cleaned up! Now I know what I'll be doing today, might even get in a Christmas day ride.

What was in your stocking?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I received a picture of a givi topcase that was ordered on 12/5/06. Not delivered as of Christmas. Hope it comes soon. I was a very good boy this year and I can't promise that I can be good much longer.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Santa brought 2 gifts for the Wee and I. Zook handguards and 2" mirror extensions. Can't wait for the Bat Cave to warm up come spring so I can farkle on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Santa, (aka, my baby) brought me:

madstad
Givi shield w/ no black trim

Yeah, baby! Can't wait to try them out. Wouldn't you know, the 2 days before Christmas have been warm (for December in PA, that is) and I didn't get to ride. Now, I have off work until Jan. 2nd, and the weather will be $hit!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Santa , The wonderful son that he is brought me these for the VEE:

I'll be installing them tomorrow & will post my installation photo's and My impressions later on.
Now I have to wait for Radidio Shack to open so I can get the solder & Shrinktube to do this right..Don't want water to get in to cause corrosion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Where do I start?

I got a bike brush for getting all the crap off when I offroad,
I got a fantastic pump and tire repair kit!
I got a volt meter/temperature gauge!
I got that fancy rear light get your attention so you don't rear end me thing!
and the mother of all farkles, a Starcom Advanced communication system!
There is a Zumo in the mail and I still have my heated grips to install.
Yikes! I have a lot of work to do... oh, and a tank bra...

Anyone know where to get a push to talk button that will work with the Starcom without ordering from GB?

I am pretty excited but a bit aprehensive about putting all of these things on.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
:D Oxford Hot Hands Handgrips, Zuk handguards, horn lead for installing grips to heated grip connector, and Splinter Cell Double Agent for Xbox. Fun for outside and in.

Merry Christmas all!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was lucky to receive:

Garmin 60CSX GPS for the bike
Aerostich darien pants

My gift to myself will be a Darien Jacket

Looking forward for winter to end.

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
My Wee Strom got an Alaska Leather sheepskin buttpad. The Ninja bike got one too. That's it for bike-related stuff under the tree. I guess the 2007 Sport-Touring.Net calendar with my Ninja bike as the October picture counts too.

Guess I'll be ordering the Givi crashbars and AMoto skidplate myself this winter. And a tankbag. And new textile riding gear. And winter gloves.
But I did get a mediocre quality ski jacket to replace my getting a bit worn, but still bombproof current ski jacket. Sigh...

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
In terms of bike related stuff I got a Datel Voltmeter, and a gel seat. Also got myself a blue seas fuse block. Got to ride for about 30 minutes withall 3 and it was very nice. :)

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Santa brought me a--see my avatar.

I gotta gooood wife:-D

Jerry

·
Registered
662 Posts
gel seat + aerostitch boot dogs + neon yellow shirt.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I got this thing called "Anthracite". I don't know what it is, but it looks really cool! It's not bike related, but I thought I'd post it anyway because it is the only thing I got. Here is a pic:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts