StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Santa left me some SilverStar H4 bulbs. I installed them yesterday and had a chance to try them out this evening. These puppies are bright! I turned on my brights on a lonely backroad and lit up the country.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Hey, Santa left me some SilverStar H4 bulbs. I installed them yesterday and had a chance to try them out this evening. These puppies are bright! I turned on my brights on a lonely backroad and lit up the country.
How is the beam pattern compared to the stock bulbs?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I agree... I have had mine silverstars in for a couple of months now and the difference at night is really remarkable. The beam pattern is virtually the same, only it projects farther than the stock ones.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
There shouldn't be any heat issues, the Silver Stars do not draw any more wattage than stock so heat should be the same. No problems with cage or bike here.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beam pattern

Regarding the beam pattern - mine is oblate spheroidal with a mild retrograde on the vertical axis of symmetry.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heat budget

So if the Silverstars are true 65 watt bulbs and they are brighter, then they must dissipate less energy as heat? :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Regarding the beam pattern - mine is oblate spheroidal with a mild retrograde on the vertical axis of symmetry.
It's clear to me. Or should I say illuminating? Engineers love the Wee Strom 'cuz its just so practical.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Hey, don't lump all of us engineers in the Weeny-Strom category! :twisted:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts