Strom Trooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy- Sold my victory and bought a DL650 in April. All my old Southern Cruiser riding buddies have dried up and blown away. I wouldn't mind having someone to ride with sometimes. Anybody local?
We've been here 9+ years from SoCal. I've been riding for 40 some years.
LJ:
cheers2:

·
Registered
414 Posts
welcome to the south and to v-stroms. you are in a nice area to ride. I live in Wetumpka just outside Montgomery. get up there every once in a while. enjoy

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wife and myself spent two days in Fort Payne about a month ago and rode Little River Canyon, went to Desoto Falls, Cloudland Canyon and to Rock City. Nice area to ride in.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hawg........I'm in Pelham. I really don't get out riding that much.......but do like to Moto-Camp in the Fall and Winter. I've camped at Desoto (twice) and Cheaha (twice)......will hollar at ya if I come up that way in a month or so. I assume you have been to the Barber Museum here in B'ham?? If not....PLAN it!!! And let me know when.......it's 20 minutes from my house. :thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hawg........I'm in Pelham. I really don't get out riding that much.......but do like to Moto-Camp in the Fall and Winter. I've camped at Desoto (twice) and Cheaha (twice)......will hollar at ya if I come up that way in a month or so. I assume you have been to the Barber Museum here in B'ham?? If not....PLAN it!!! And let me know when.......it's 20 minutes from my house. :thumbup:
Thanks, I've been to Barber a couple of times and could always go back.
Headed to Tannehill state Park next weekend for a blacksmith conference -- my other addiction. :thumbup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Howdy- Sold my victory and bought a DL650 in April. All my old Southern Cruiser riding buddies have dried up and blown away. I wouldn't mind having someone to ride with sometimes. Anybody local?
We've been here 9+ years from SoCal. I've been riding for 40 some years.
LJ:
cheers2:

Im up in Chattanooga. Do some 4 wheeling there on Sand Mtn. Headed to Highlands, NC tomorrow a.m.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just purchased a 2013 vstrom... I am in Cleveland, TN. Not far from you. Would enjoy doing a ride once I get the title (about 30 days out). Guy I bought it from has a lien and TN won't do a temp tag on a motorcycle. I have been riding off and on since 18 and now 42.. Confessed motorcycle addict though!!! Look foward to meeting you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just purchased a 2013 vstrom... I am in Cleveland, TN. Not far from you. Would enjoy doing a ride once I get the title (about 30 days out). Guy I bought it from has a lien and TN won't do a temp tag on a motorcycle. I have been riding off and on since 18 and now 42.. Confessed motorcycle addict though!!! Look foward to meeting you.
Sounds good :thumbup:
I bought mine in Chatt at White's Cycle & Marine. AL wouldn't title the bike without it being there at the courthouse and the dealer didn't want to turn loose of the bike until I had a title. :confused: The dealer finally saw the light -- well enough to let me take it home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts