StromTrooper banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Locals interested in GETTIN' TOGETHER?....:hurray:
For gawking at each others tractors, swapping notes, a ride and BBQ?
Can either meet at a historic motorcycle location/venue/clubhouse in San Francisco or in the Oakland hills at a lovely private neighborhood home with plenty of parking on and off street for the bikes ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Definitely interested. Name the place and time. Mr. B. and Goinpostal will surely join in. Let's do it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
sounds good to me

Any Locals interested in GETTIN' TOGETHER?....:hurray:
For gawking at each others tractors, swapping notes, a ride and BBQ?
Can either meet at a historic motorcycle location/venue/clubhouse in San Francisco or in the Oakland hills at a lovely private neighborhood home with plenty of parking on and off street for the bikes ! :thumbup:
Count me in.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'd be interested, though my March is pretty busy -- don't plan it around me! If I'm free I'll make it out though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like a blast. My weekends tend to fill up quickly, but I certainly hope to be able to make it. I'll keep checking back for dates/times/locations.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's only a few hour ride north for me. If my schedule allows, it sounds great.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So Some ARE UP for THE Spring Fling ?..... COOL!

So 4 of you folks are minutes from my front door ! :hurray:
Cool ! :thumbup:
Look for either a yellow or a semi gloss black Vdawgee on the back wheel in your area,it's ME !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 1st Annual SF Bay Area VDawgee Roundup !

Well,keep 'em coming guys and gals as it's looking like May works for everyone !:thumbup: I'm figuring Meet,Greet & Eat up on a Saturday,then Ride Sunday ! Any locals that would help with the chow chores,clean up, donating plates/plasticware. etc ?
I'll do the BBQ'ing and will buy/donate the trash bags, Looks like it will be in SF most likely.Chicken work for everyone? Figuring marinated white wine/garlic legs and cole slaw or a green salad? And we'll put out a "donation jar".
Have already laid out a "100 mile coastal tour" from Half Moon Bay/Hwy 92 to the Santa Cruz area thru the coastal hills.Cops are thick North of the Golden Gate these days and the roads have the $quid$ out to justify it. There is a speed/radar trap in Marshall weekends (Marin County Sheriff and CHP)as well as other locations south.
Sound Good?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just pick the weekend so we can mark it off on our calendars :thumbup: (or complain that we can't make it :green_lol:)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
small turnout

it seems like we are not talking a lot of people

why not do the BBQ at my house in Oakland

gas BBQ and a charcoal BBQ and a great gas F&P DCS oven in the kitchen

easy freeway access via 580

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sign me up. Most weekends available in May! BBQ sounds great and getting an opportunity to meet fellow SF stromtroopers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts