StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that some people didn't like this. I'm wondering if I should cancel an order I placed for one today? Thoughts? I just need something to allow me to relive the cramping in my right hand on longer rides. I tried a crampbuster, but almost killed myself three times on one ride and took it off.
Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have the one from Kaoko and the jury is still out if I'm going to keep it or not. I find this type and the Salamander to be hard to operate, at least for me. I have some hand and finger damage courtesy of my Army time and my right fingers do not always cooperate with what I want them to do:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the one from Kaoko and the jury is still out if I'm going to keep it or not. I find this type and the Salamander to be hard to operate, at least for me. I have some hand and finger damage courtesy of my Army time and my right fingers do not always cooperate with what I want them to do:rolleyes:
Dandy Doug,
Thanks, I guess I'll go for it and see how it works. I'll make sure to get the original bar ends back. I do a bit of two lane driving, so I'm not sure how much I'll use it.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

I had it installed yesterday and relooked at what they call it, which is a Throttle Control. That it does very well. I couldn't mess with it on the way home from RI yesterday, but took a short spin today and found that it would allow me to hold a constant speed with just having my hand on the throttle, instead of getting it fully griped. If that makes sense to anyone. I'll have to try it on a long cruise in the highway. I'm happy with the better feel of the handle bars and the fact that I can have a more relaxed grip on the throttle on longer runs.
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts