StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi everyone, in our ongoing quest to provide the best products at the best possible pricing we have now added items that our Fellow Stromtroopers have asked us for, and in many cases we have used and worked with these products over the years.

BackOFF Tail Light Modules from Signal Dynamics and their Plug and Play Headlight Modules with Wiring Harnesses.

Also SpeedoDRD S1 for all of our Vstrom Models along with their Running Light Adapters for turning our turn signals into excellent running lights and the recommended Fixed Rate Flasher to retain the correct speed of evenly timed flashing of the signal lights when using the Running Light Adapters from 12oclock Labs are now up and listed under the category Safety and Visibility on the website for immediate shipping.

Visit me anytime at SV Racing Parts | Your source for the best SV and VSTROM motorcycle parts Go in under For Vstrom Riders and then under Safety and Visibility,

Also offering PayPal Shop Now Pay Later program,

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Email me Directly anytime at [email protected] No PM Please, Email will come straight to me and I can help you out much more quickly and effectively for you,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi everyone, in our ongoing quest to provide the best products at the best possible pricing we have now added items that our Fellow Stromtroopers have asked us for, and in many cases we have used and worked with these products over the years.

BackOFF Tail Light Modules from Signal Dynamics and their Plug and Play Headlight Modules with Wiring Harnesses.

Also SpeedoDRD S1 for all of our Vstrom Models along with their Running Light Adapters for turning our turn signals into excellent running lights and the recommended Fixed Rate Flasher to retain the correct speed of evenly timed flashing of the signal lights when using the Running Light Adapters from 12oclock Labs are now up and listed under the category Safety and Visibility on the website for immediate shipping.

Visit me anytime at SV Racing Parts | Your source for the best SV and VSTROM motorcycle parts Go in under For Vstrom Riders and then under Safety and Visibility,

Also offering the PayPal Shop Now Pay Later program,

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Email me Directly anytime at [email protected] No PM Please, Email will come straight to me and I can help you out much more quickly and effectively for you,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

My Fellow Stromtroopers are Emailing me that they really like the easy of installation and the accuracy of the SpeedoDRD S1 for our bikes. I installed one on my own Vstrom and I highly recommend this upgrade farkle,

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

My Fellow Stromtroopers are Emailing me that they really like the easy of installation and the accuracy of the SpeedoDRD S1 for our bikes. I installed one on my own Vstrom and I highly recommend this upgrade farkle,

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Safety and Visibility Products with Front and Rear Running Lights

:thumbup: Hi everyone, in our ongoing quest to provide the very best products at the very best possible pricing we have now added these Awesome Visibility and Safety Items that our Fellow Stromtroopers have asked for; We have used and worked with these products over the years and they qualify for my SV Racing Parts, Stamp of Excellence.

Here are images of my Test Bike with the Running Lights and Fixed Rate Flasher Installed. The increased visibility is Awesome; Check it out. :)

And here is the new LED Headlight Bulbs on my bike projecting on the wall, Night riding is so nice now,

My Fellow Stromtroopers are also Emailing me that they really like the easy of installation and the accuracy of the SpeedoDRD S1 for our bikes and the Great Value with our pricing.

I installed one on my own Vstrom and I highly recommend this upgrade farkle to True Your Speedometer Reading,

Direct Link is
SV Racing Parts | Store

Blair

1 - 20 of 27 Posts