StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHEN: Every Last Wednesday of the Month, 6:00pm - 8:30pm (6:30PM departure)

WHERE: Starbucks - 1461 Meadowview Road Sacramento, CA 95832 (Meadowview & Freeport)

WHAT: Greater Sacramento Area Stromtroopers meet at Starbucks before heading out to a local dining establishment 30-45 minutes away. After dinner, the riders return home on their own. Locations are chosen by the participants, and will be posted in this thread 1 - 2 weeks prior. Participation varies depending on the time of year and the weather. All bikes, and friends are welcome. Let's keep this going! :thumbup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright Ryffel, looking forward to it!

Where's everyone else?? :confused:
I've seen a few Stroms in midtown recently, so I hope to see more responses soon. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are a few of us up in the Grass Valley area. If you ever do Auburn or maybe farther North or East I'd like to join you all for dinner.

Jeff

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, Cros.

Hey, the rain has passed! So, for all of us fair weather riders, there's no excuses for missing tonights ride! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
123 Posts
The June Dinner Ride was just The Hale and I, hopefully a better turnout for the July Dinner Ride in the Auburn area. JeffW, I hand the torch to you. Pick a meeting spot, a 30-45 minute ride and a dinner spot and we will see you in July.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Count me in!

Just found this thread. Live in Colfax area above Auburn on I-80. I definitely will be there at an Auburn area meeting place. Enjoy the roads up here, but love getting my wee dirty!

thanks tom

·
Registered
123 Posts
Less than a week for July's dinner ride. Auburn area sounds like a nice ride, if there is someone more familiar with the area come up with a meeting spot and a route.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I've got a 6pm appointment on Wednesday, so I'm going to have to miss this month.

Where is everyone? Chime in Sacramento Area Strommers! :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts