StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gents...
Saw this on the Tiger forum and found it pretty handy to remove difficult lugnuts....

Regards,
Patrick

·
Registered
14,237 Posts
I love a good round of magic! Motorcycle is maneuverable enough you could toss the bike on its side to melt the wax into where it needs to go too.
Don't forget your mood candles when camping so you'll be prepared for any event.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Best stuff I ever used was called Chem A Loose. Felt like a mild acid when you got it on your hands. Just spray a little on and it would creep in and free up most any seized nut. Got banned a few years ago. My favorite now is Mouse Milk but there are oodles of penetrating fluids in spray bombs out there that will break the rust bond and ease removal of rust seized nuts.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
You know, the internet is about 95% screaming bullshit, and social anthropologists will someday look back on it as worse for society than the Black Death, but damned if sometimes you don't learn something cool from it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know, the internet is about 95% screaming bullshit, and social anthropologists will someday look back on it as worse for society than the Black Death, but damned if sometimes you don't learn something cool from it.

Damn funny and spot on!!:grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts