StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Russell Seat Installed

6.7 hours of riding time in the canyon today in on the new Russell seat. That is 6 hours longer than I could stand with the stock seat. Not only was it way more comfortable but I did not get cramped in my neck and shoulders as I normally get since now I was now sitting correctly aligned... I was most amazed.
I felt no pain at all for the first 6 hours and then only alittle around the edges of the seat and not the Butt Burn and deep bone pain I was accustomed too. Having the higher seating position made the legs much more comfortable also as the height made for a less intense angle to the foot pegs.

The new seat has made the Strom like a new Motorcycle for me.

·
Registered
232 Posts
looked at the link in a previous thread, nice looking seat but it mentioned velour finish,hows that work if your out in the rain :?:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Aussie,
Even though I don’t have the Russell on my WeeStrom I do have a Diamond seat with a velour insert on my GL1800 Wing. Velour works great in hot/cold weather because the seat will not get hot/cold and it breaths. It will get wet but will dry out quickly since most aftermarket manufacturers, including Russell use close cells foam. To me, it was a worth while traded off.

Wingman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts