StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 dl 1000 with 15,000 miles. i have added the k&n, leo vince exhaust, and the power commander. When I left on my trip the map seemed fine, I downloaded one from this site. My battery went bad somewhere in Montana and I replaced it. After replacing the battery, the bike ran terrible. It would die while comming to a stop and the bike would stumble terribly if at any rpm lower than 4,000. When I got home, I thought maybe the map had been lost with the battery, so I reinstalled it. I went on another trip, and the bike ran terribly. Does any one have an idea of what is wrong or a map specific to my set up? It did the t.b.s. again and it still runs poorly. Help, please.

·
Registered
174 Posts
When replacing battery did you remember to re-connect the PC ground to negative battery terminal? This would be easy to miss.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know the pcIII is working, because the light is on. i have done the throttle body sync again as well as checked the boots. I put a different map in today and it ran just fine, until i got home and let it idle. it died a couple of times just idelling. I have the idle set at 1200.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts