StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one is interested I am doing a ride out to Nindigully SW QLD 2 hours west of Goondiwindi. You can camp for free on the banks of the Moonie River, may be a bit cold this time of year. Accomodation at the pub is $20 a night for a single and $40 for a double, great food check out their website. Nindigully Pub the oldest continually licenced hotel (pub) in Queensland, licensed 1864

I have been out every year for the pig races and I go out at random times of the year just to getaway. The food is great any meal you order you wont be disappointed, real value for money. I usually head straight out from Goondiwindi on the bitumen, but I would be open to taking another route with more dirt/gravel. :cheers2:Anyhow happy hour is 4-5pm on the friday and is usually entertaining:var_5:. I will be heading regardless so let me know if you want to meet along the way or if you are coming out later. I will be leaving from Urbenville NSW.

Cheers:party:

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mate, what a shame!
I start back at work on Thursday, and haven't got a weekend off for the next month.
Nindigully is about my favourite pub, and I'm organising a bit of a get together in November there. Keep it in mind.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Its a maybe

That sounds like a nice run. I have never been out that far in the west of Qld, so I am looking into it and will let you know if I can get the timing right. Thanks for letting us know. Trevor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts