StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping in to say hi feeling abit homesick after browsing this forum :)
I'm from melbourne originally then the gold coast before moving to the USofA almost 15 years ago.

Just joking on the vegemite thing I can always find a way to get some even though I am the only one in the house that eats it lol.............

regards

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oh the horror of it all!!! Running out of vegemite pales in comparison to running out of Bundi or Toohey's New!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Just remember don't get some one to send you Vegemite and say it's a food !! tell em to label it "Special herbal cream to repair Botox injections ".When you go to pick up the jar there will be almost none left ! But you can laugh when you think of alll the yanks walking around with Vegemite on their forehead .

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I see it was recently banned in Denmark.

I wonder if Crown Princess Mary can get some? Maybe her family in Oz can smuggle some to her.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Just dropping in to say hi feeling abit homesick after browsing this forum :)
I'm from melbourne originally then the gold coast before moving to the USofA almost 15 years ago.

Just joking on the vegemite thing I can always find a way to get some even though I am the only one in the house that eats it lol.............

regards
If you were in Seattle, I could bring you a jar in August....

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Vegemite

Easy on the negative comments about Vegemite.
I'm packing some for my ride to NFD later this month for the raw wet cold days. My theory is, that if the weather gets bad enough, then a hot drink along the roadside made using my penny stove and a mix of boiling water and Vegemite will taste great.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
No negative comments from me! I love my Vegemite.

For the hot drink, we use Bonox.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Disaster! One of my slices of vegemite on toast slipped off my plate this morning! Guess which way up it landed...

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
It doesn't matter - apply the 30 second rule.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ignore the dog hairs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts