Okay, I'm not proud of it, but I think I have pooched my stock windshield by getting a degreaser containing a solvent on it. The shield now has what looks like milky water marks all over it. Does not wash off, shield feels clean, so I'm assuming some kind of chemical reaction has happened just under the surface.
Any suggestions? Perhaps buffing with a cream of some kind? Thought about painting it black as a last resort but I would have to paint the outside of the screen cause paint on the inside only would likely just highlight the problem.