StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of us are planning to be at the Village Inn restaurant in Zephyrhills 301/54 on Saturday 5/22 at about noon. If anyone is in the vicinity, please stop on by and say Hi. The weather is suppose to be nice, and the area is quite nice for riding.

Hoe to see you there,

Clem

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
40 hits and nobody wants to ride?

ok since no one piped up, we reserve the right to change out meeting time and place. We will certainly be riding out in those hills today!

have a great weekend!

·
Registered
603 Posts
40 hits and nobody wants to ride?

ok since no one piped up, we reserve the right to change out meeting time and place. We will certainly be riding out in those hills today!

have a great weekend!

After all the fun I had last weekend in Northern Alabama, GA and TN, I'm paying my dues this weekend. Too many chores to get out of the place. Have a great time though!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got back, and by God Curt did an outstanding job taking us in his neighborhood. Wow, those roads were nicer than I recall, but then again, thats not getting any better.

Great Seeing you all, Les, Morrie, Keith Curt!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: Saturday ride

Last time I checked, there aren' many roads like those in St. Pete. Thats the advantage of living out in the country rather than downtown. Curt

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
It was very nice to meet Keith and Curt and to see Morrie and Clem again. It was a good ride home through the green swamp and some great back roads to Clermont. I really could have done without the Love Bugs though.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Thanks for the planning!

Clem and Curt,

Thank you for a fine Saturday. It's great to get on the road before sunrise, which I almost did. As happens occasionally, I got six miles from home and realized I had left my treasured coffee cup, full of coffee, behind. Having time to spare, I went back for it, and was glad I did.

Curt gave me a terrific jacket, and perhaps I can tolerate the armor in its back and sleeves. It's a mesh jacket, and was studded with dinky plastic labels telling the world who made it. Being an experienced V-Strom buyer, I immediately took off all the stickers, so now I will not be providing free advertising for a multi-million dollar company.

Many thanks, Curt! I owe you more than that lunch for this fine coat. It has kept me safe for 100 miles now, and who knows how far it has yet to go?

As Clem pointed out, you led us on a fine ride on the roads near your fascinating home. Your machine performs very well, and I hope you complete the deal you outlined concerning it and Prodigal.

Keith

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks guys. It's not every day you get to blast down country roads trying to keep up with a guy on a scooter with crutches strapped to the back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts