StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can't make this one. I forgot about previous plans. I'll keep checking for future rides I enjoyed meeting everyone at the last ride. Great bunch of riders !!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me see yes lost is nice, unless you have to be somewhere else, then it becomes a distraction.

I have fun no matter what!:cool:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Incredible ride yesterday, the restaurant was excellent and the company was great. Great to see you again Greg!

see you next ride!

Clem

·
Registered
603 Posts
Incredible ride yesterday, the restaurant was excellent and the company was great. Great to see you again Greg!

see you next ride!

Clem
The pie and company was great! It's been a long time Clem and it was good to see you also! I can't wait for the run up to Iron Horse.

With all the gunfire down south of the border it looks like Panama is out for the summer. Time to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to go North Greg. Canada loves the Americans and there is some nice places to ride north of the border. That will be my next out of country ride.

Clem

·
Registered
603 Posts
Time to go North Greg. Canada loves the Americans and there is some nice places to ride north of the border. That will be my next out of country ride.
Clem
I'm tempted to do the Trans-Labrador Hwy and spend some time in Newfoundland. The last time I was up there I blew through the island because money was running low and it was time to head south. So, when are you thinking of heading north?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alaska trip is slated for 2010. I have booked and used all possible vacation time for 2009. I am hoping that work does not dry up and I can still afford to go in 2010. I will probably add parts of the trans labrador highway as well.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Alaska trip is slated for 2010. I have booked and used all possible vacation time for 2009. I am hoping that work does not dry up and I can still afford to go in 2010. I will probably add parts of the trans labrador highway as well.
Alaska is great. When I got home I had a big brown manila envelop from Visa. I almost threw it away thinking it was an advertisement. As it turns out it was my bill from the trip. Of course charging everything in Canada to take advantage of the exchange rate added to the size. On top of that riding up on a BMW which broke down also didn't help. The Wee should be much cheaper. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts