StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Divide Wee, I am the pround and new owner of a set of Rox Risers. Being 6'4" and a dirt rider....standing on the pegs....these will make me much, much happier!!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
It looks like you have a 650. I just got Rox Risers for my Wee. Did you need to lengthen your clutch cable, brake lines, etc? Do you just pry off the covers on the bolts holding the OEM riser on?

·
Registered
121 Posts
brake line

Nice job....seems the abs bikes require a new front brake line when installing the risers...but I could be wrong

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I had to lengthen my front brake line when I installed the Rox Risers on my ABS bike.

For me it was money and time well-spent.

Really increased comfort, especially since I raised my seat.

Getting up on the pegs is no easier for my lard ass, but controlling the bike while doing so has entered into the realm of possibilites.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah this thread came up in a search.

I was fine with my DL1000 brake line after rox risers and the factory bars but after i installed Protaper Raptor bars i need to do something about the front line. I am waiting for the bike to cool down a bit before i start digging around the front end so i want to bump this if anyone has picture of a brake line mod that may help.? --- I will keep searching ..

Has anyone routed the front brake line "behind" the triple tree? It looks like i would gain an inch or so by doing that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rox Risers

I put the anit-vibration Rox Risers on my V. I love the ergos.
Mag

·
Registered
40 Posts
here are my risers on my vee

I have renthal bars but they are lower than the raptor pro taper

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Does someone sell the kit for the ABS bikes...?
I got mine from SV Racing

SVRacingParts.com

It wasn't so much a "kit" but just a brake line. FYI, it looked about 1/2 the diameter of the stock one but Blair assured me it would work, and he was right.

I'm on the tall side as well. In addition to the Rox risers I installed Richland Rick's foot peg lowering kit. Less angle for the knees when sitting and helps with the standing position.

·
Registered
215 Posts
STUFF

I got a brand new polished set not in the package for 50.00 + shipping. PM me :jawdrop:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts